Benefits of Owning a Spa
Custom Spas Direct’s Hydrotherapy Specialist can help you design the best hot tub for all your home hydrotherapy needs.
Here are just a few of the benefits of owning your own personal hot tub:
- Massaging and pulsating jets can relieve muscle and joint pain.
- Water buoyance allows your body to recoup from daily stress and pressure.
- Reduces downward stress on your joints and connective tissue.
- You weigh 90% less in water up to your neck, which makes it easier to move and exercise.
- Soaking in warm water dilates your blood vessels which assists in better circulation.
- Can reduce headaches
- Decreases Anxiety
- Promotes the release of Endorphins
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps you sleep better
- Helps relieve pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Improves joint and muscular flexibility.
- Reduces blood sugar levels with people with diabetes.
- Helps to decrease inflammation of muscles and damaged nerves.
- Improves range of motion
- Helps lose weight
- Reduces cellulite
- Great way to just relax and decompress from the daily stresses of life.
- Quality time with your family and friends in your own backyard resort.
- Low operating costs and easy installation and maintenance.